Accreditation of representatives of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2017 Partner companies will be open for all categories (Premium Package and Standard Package participants, event participants, technical staff, drivers, and vehicles) from March 1, 2017.
Please take note of the key dates for submitting information and the rules for Partner companies using the personal web office.
The personal web office for Partner companies includes the following information:
Those employees, drivers, and vehicles of the Partner company whose work requires that they be at the SPIEF venue between 18:00 on May 27, 2017 and 08:00 on June 4, 2017, must obtain accreditation for the duration of the Forum.
Those employees, drivers, and vehicles of the Partner company whose work requires that they be at the SPIEF venue between 08:00 on May 14, 2017 and 18:00 on May 27, 2017, and/or between 08:00 on June 4, 2017 and 24:00 on June 9, 2017 must obtain accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
Please note that employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the duration of SPIEF do not require separate accreditation for the setup/dismantling period.
The following steps are required for accreditation of participants, staff, and vehicles and drivers for technical staff:
1. Fill out a Partner Company Registration Form (the number of participants and staff must be in accordance with the Partnership Agreement).
2. Scan a hard copy of the Partner Company Registration Form, endorsed with a corporate seal and signed by the head of the company.
Send an electronic copy of the Partner Company Registration Form in Excel format and the scanned version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Receive a unique personal web office username and password by email from the Manager of the Partner Relations Department.
4. Log in to the personal web office on the official SPIEF website using your username and password.
5. Complete forms for participants and staff (technical staff, stand attendants, vehicles and drivers for technical staff).
6. Upload photographs of your participants and staff.
Temporary passes (for the setup/dismantling period) do not require photographs.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
7. After completing the participant forms, log in to the personal web office for each participant and, if necessary, register vehicles and drivers.
Vehicles assigned to Premium and Standard Package participants (whether personal or rented) can only be registered from the participant’s personal web office.
To make the accreditation process as smooth as possible, participants have the option of collecting their accreditation badges from accreditation points at the SPIEF main venue, as well as at points of arrival and accommodation.
8. After completing forms for staff and vehicles and drivers for technical staff, print out the following from the personal web office:
• checklist of employees for the duration of the Forum
• checklist of vehicles for the duration of the Forum
• checklist of drivers for the duration of the Forum
• checklist of employees for the setup/dismantling period
• checklist of vehicles for the setup/dismantling period
• checklist of drivers for the setup/dismantling period
Representatives can pick up badges/passes for staff (technical staff, stand attendants, and drivers) and vehicles for technical staff in ONE accreditation package by presenting a power of attorney and a passport between May 3 and May 18, 2017, by prior arrangement with the manager assisting your organization.
You may print out a copy of the power of attorney and list of employees, vehicles, and drivers from your company’s personal web office.
In order to collect badges and temporary passes, copies of the passports of all employees and drivers applying for accreditation, in accordance with the relevant list and power of attorney, must be presented.
Badges/passes may NOT be picked up in person by individual employees/drivers.
If you have any questions about accreditation for your organization’s employees, vehicles, and drivers, please contact the Accreditation Department by phone: +7 (812) 635 8013 between 10:00 and 18:00.
Information about key dates and badge distribution points for Premium and Standard Package participants will be made available in due course.