Registration of media representatives for the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will take place
from February 15 to April 14, 2017.
Please take some time to carefully read through the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum media accreditation rules in the Media section of the Forum website before filling out your application.
To ensure comfortable working conditions and instant access to all requisite resources, the number of media representatives at the Forum is LIMITED.
To apply for accreditation:
1. Fill out a registration form on the official Forum website.
Please take careful note of the badge photo requirements:
- colour photo in JPEG format
- 3×4 ratio
- resolution of at least 480×640
- full face, no head coverings
- face must take up at least 70% of the photo
You may include all media representatives from your organization who wish to cover SPIEF on a single application (step 4 of the application: ‘Media Organization Representatives’).
Information on the status of your application, as well as any other additional information, will be sent to you at the email address you specify as your contact email (step 2 of the application: ‘Contact details’).
2. Within two weeks of submitting the application, send a cover letter from your media organization to the Roscongress Foundation Press Service at email@example.com or by fax to +7 (812) 406 7709.
Applications submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
Media Directorate contact details:
Phone: +7 (812) 406 7709
Fax: +7 (812) 406 7709