To address participants’ business needs, the organizers of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) would like to offer convenient meeting rooms for up to 12 people. Meeting rooms are ideal for gatherings and conducting negotiations with business partners. Rooms can be rented for the duration of SPIEF 2017. The rental package includes all the necessary equipment and furniture, plus light refreshments (tea, coffee, water, and biscuits).
St. Petersburg International Economic Forum meeting room reservation procedure:
1. To place a request, download and fill out the following request form.
2. Send the request form to the Roscongress Foundation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your request will be processed within 10 business days.
4. The deadline for requests is May 20, 2017.
5. The SPIEF Organizing Committee reserves the right to deny a request without offering any explanation.
SPIEF 2017 meeting room rental rates
Cost for the duration of SPIEF 2017
(RUB, VAT excluded)
|Meeting room, 25-28 sq.m.||10-12||3,800,000*|
* If request is submitted before May 20, 2017.
Extra services (not included in the rental rate):
1. Additional interpreters.
2. Photography services.
3. Video recording.
4. Additional catering.**
** These services can be booked by submitting a support service request.
Please contact the Roscongress Foundation for all questions relating to renting meeting rooms at the SPIEF main venue.