Financial Literacy in Simple Words
Today, people need to acquire knowledge about finance starting from preschool age.
During the event, we will talk about:
- Why does a modern person need to be able to navigate the complex world of finance?
- How does knowledge of finance help a modern person not only feel confident in society, but also develop on all fronts?
- How do you properly manage your finances and can you learn this at school?
- Do games help you gain financial knowledge?
- How to protect yourself against scammers.
Financial knowledge allows you to make the right decisions, properly use information in an oversaturated information space, and correctly assess the risks and opportunities that arise on your path to self-fulfilment. In other words, to use finance and the opportunities it creates as efficiently as possible.
Mikhail Mamuta, Head of Service for Protection of Consumer Rights and Ensuring the Availability of Financial Services, Member of the Board of Directors, Central Bank of the Russian Federation