Participants can use the ‘Day Planner’ section of the personal web office or the SPIEF 2019 mobile app to plan and arrange business meetings. Meetings can be held both at the SPIEF venue and outside it.
How to use this service:
- In order to arrange meetings and view incoming and outgoing invitations, please go to the ‘Create a meeting’ and ‘Invitations’ sections. Meetings can be held at a convenient time both at the Forum venue and outside it.
- In order to add an event from the Forum programme to your personal schedule, please go to the ‘Programme’ section and select the event that interests you.
- In order to include an event in your personal schedule that is not part of the official Forum programme, please use the ‘Create an event’ option.
The ‘Day Planner’ section will become available in the personal web office following payment for participation in the Forum. The ‘Day Planner’ section can also be accessed via the SPIEF 2019 mobile app, which is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play.
EY business networking platform
The EY business networking platform is a specially equipped space offering comfortable meeting rooms for participants at the ExpoForum.
Passage in zone H
5–7 June, 08:00–20:00
8 June, 08:00–18:00
Conditions for booking meeting areas at the EY business networking platform:
- Meetings are held according to a schedule created by the online system. Rooms can be booked by submitting an application (in the ‘Day Planner’ section of the personal web office)
- In order for a meeting room to be reserved for the selected time slot, the meeting must be confirmed by the invitee within 72 hours, but no later than one hour before the start of the meeting
- Meetings are to be held strictly at the allotted time and last no more than 25 minutes. Extensions may be made only if free space is available
- To be admitted to the meeting room, the meeting participants must present themselves at the business networking platform administrator’s stand and show their badges
- If the meeting is not confirmed in advance, a room will only be allocated if a free slot is available.