If a participant requires mobility assistance at the Forum venue, they should go to the ‘My Events’ section of the Roscongress personal account and select SPIEF 2021. Next, go to the ‘Event Dashboard’ section and submit a request form in the Mobility assistance at the Forum venue tab at least three days prior to your arrival at the Forum.
The Roscongress personal account is an information space, communication tool, and service platform for participants of all Roscongress Foundation events.
The following features are available in the Roscongress personal account:
- Submitting applications for events organized by the Roscongress Foundation
- Viewing upcoming events and planning a personal schedule in the business calendar
- Learning about changes to participation status and about services available at various Roscongress Foundation events
- Accessing analytical information about the Foundation’s events
To login to your Roscongress personal account, please enter your login and password. These were sent to the email specified during registration in the Roscongress personal account. You can restore access to your account by calling the Forum information centre at: +7 (812) 680 0000.
The Roscongress Foundation strictly complies with legal requirements for protection of personal data of all participants.
The Roscongress personal account was developed using SSL data encryption to ensure the highest levels of security and confidentiality of participants’ personal data.
Forum participants must confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data when registering in the Roscongress personal account or before completing the SPIEF application form. Under the legislation of the Russian Federation, consent to the processing of personal data is required for registering an application for participation in events.
The terms and conditions for personal data processing can be found on the Roscongress personal account registration page.
To edit personal information, go to the ‘My Events’ section of the Roscongress personal account and select SPIEF 2021.
To change personal data in the general settings of the Roscongress personal account or in the fields that cannot be edited, please contact the specialist at the Roscongress Foundation, whose contact information can be found in the Forum invitation letter you received or by calling the Forum information centre at: +7 (812) 680 0000.
After receiving your invitation to the Forum, please confirm your participation in SPIEF 2021 in the ‘My Events – SPIEF 2021 – Event Dashboard’ section of your account..
In the same section participants can:
- Edit their personal information
- Prepare an agreement or invoice/agreement and pay participation fees
- Submit an application for accreditation of a personal vehicle and drivers
- Register for cultural and sporting events
- Submit an application for services (car rental, booking photography and videography services, etc.)