- About the Forum
- Forum programme
- SPIEF events
- SPIEF INVESTMENT & BUSINESS EXPO
- Participation in the Forum
- Payment of participation fee
- Conditions for participating in the Forum as a partner
- Participating in the Forum as a moderator or speaker
- Personal web office
- Accessing the Forum venue
- Hotel accommodation
- About St. Petersburg
Each year, a series of major regional events, business forums, and meetings between members of the business community is held as part of efforts to promote the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
The Roscongress Foundation holds a series of events in Russia and abroad, including Russia’s Regions: New Areas of Growth (a joint project with the Russian Export Center and the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, with the support of EY and the Foreign Investment Advisory Council), and SPIEF regional sessions aimed at supporting ongoing cooperation between Russian and foreign officials, and the business and scientific communities.
For more detailed information about SPIEF regional events, see the SPIEF Events section.