14 JUNE IS THE DAY OF INTERNATIONAL SME COOPERATION AT THE SPIEF.
On 14 June, the SPIEF platform will shift its focus to opportunities for the development of and cooperation among Russian and international small and medium-sized businesses, a new format for representatives of small and medium-sized businesses to participate in the SPIEF.
Opportunities for participants:
- 8th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum (SME Forum) – a point of attraction for participants to discuss a wide range of issues related to the support and development of small businesses in the country
- An extensive business programme and the main event of the SME Forum – the plenary session ‘International Cooperation: From Challenges to Solutions’. View the SME Forum programme
- Access to interactive communication platforms and other opportunities at the SPIEF for international cooperation among SMEs
- Networking space – the Business Networking Platform
- Access to business networking areas at the Forum venue (with limited access to event areas by special invitation)
- SPIEF Investment & Business Expo
- Thematic platforms: Innovation Space, Healthy Life Area, Roscongress Urban Hub, VinoGrad, and the MARMA AR technology zone
- Information support
BECOME A PARTICIPANT
Participation package includes:
- attendance at all Forum business programme events on 14 June 2023 (apart from special invitation-only ones);
- access to Forum venue networking areas (apart from special invitation-only ones);
- information support.
Cost of participation
The cost of participating in the Drug Security Forum is 25 000 RUB (including VAT).
Base price per individual participant. Before paying, Forum participants must sign an agreement or create an invoice agreement to confirm that they will be participating and to guarantee their place.
More information is available in the Participation fee payment section.
Apply to participate
To attend the Forum, please:
- Sign up for a Roscongress personal account on the official roscongress.org website.
- When completing the application, select the ‘SPIEF’
- Next, select the ‘SPIEF sideline events participant (14 June, 17 June)’ package.
- Next, select the 8th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum (14 June).
Once you have registered, your login and password for your Roscongress personal account will be emailed to the address you provide.
If you already have a Roscongress personal account, you may apply to participate in the Forum in the ‘Upcoming’ section of your personal account. Your account profile details will be entered in your application automatically.
If you have forgotten your login and password, you can use the login and password recovery function on the Roscongress personal account login page or contact us by email: email@example.com.
Application review process
The status of your application to attend the Forum will appear in the ‘My events’ section of your account. Applications will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee.
If your application is approved, you will receive an invitation to the Forum and the status of your application will be updated in your account in real time. The review period varies by participant but takes a minimum of ten days.
Participation in the Forum is subject to invitation by the Organizing Committee. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject applications without providing an explanation.
Confirming your attendance
On receipt of your invitation, please confirm that you will be participating in the Forum in the ‘My events – Event dashboard’ section of your account. If you decide not to attend, please let the organizers know via your personal account.
For any questions about the Drug Security Forum, please contact the SPIEF information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000