The 12th TRILOGY (Transport, Investment, Logistics) Annual International Conference will take place on 14 June 2022. Like last year’s event, it will be held as part of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
The aim of the conference is to support the development of international transport corridors. It also seeks to boost international cooperation in transport for the Eurasian continent.
Key topics for discussion at the conference:
- The development and integration of international transport megaprojects
- Operational risks in relation to the transport and logistics system in Greater Eurasia
- Multimodal transportation
- Transport as an instrument of international diplomacy
- Prospects for improving transit shipments via rail in Russia
- The development of Russia’s port infrastructure
- International shipments via road in the current economic environment
- The key industries of transport engineering, shipbuilding, and automotive manufacturing
- Digitalization of the transport and logistics industry
- Institutional and regulatory aspects
The conference will be of interest to representatives of Russian and European government bodies, senior executives of transport and logistics companies, heads of industry associations, scientists, and researchers.
Conditions for participation
The registration fee per participant is RUB 15,000 (including 20% VAT). The following are exempt from the registration fee:
- Representatives of government bodies
- Representatives of educational organizations
- Representatives of industry unions, associations, and state-funded institutions
To apply to participate in the TRILOGY conference, please submit a completed registration form by 12 June 2022.
For more information, and to register, please visit the conference website at en.trilogy.img-vsb.com.