Roscongress Foundation Thanks Everyone Who Participated in Crowd Platform to Collect Topics for SPIEF 2023
A total of 1,662 participants responded to an invitation to present topics for the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2023 and 497 of them actually came up with unique topics. The participants proposed a total of 1,366 topics for possible discussion at the upcoming Forum and left 7,067 comments.
A team of analysts studied all the publications and identified the main thematic groups of interest to the participants:
Social policy – 472 topics in many of which the authors discuss the close correlation between social and economic processes and the need to support socially vulnerable groups of the population.
Russia’s technological capabilities – 345 topics in which the participants talk about the connection between the country’s sovereignty and its technological capabilities and make suggestions for technological growth.
Economic system – 261 topics in which the authors often seek an answer to the question: “How can the inevitable economic transformations be made less stressful for society?”
Patriotic consciousness – 85 topics in which the authors discuss the value of patriotic education and offer their own understanding of the special military operation.
Ecology – 62 topics in which the authors address environmental issues not only in the context of separate waste collection and waste disposal, but also the need to rethink approaches to manufacturing.
The government’s interests – 57 topics concerning international relations and Russia’s role and place in such relations.
Miscellaneous – 84 topics.
The public’s view of such problems helped the Forum organizers identify concerning and priority topics for discussion. Many of the proposals will be included in the agenda of the upcoming event.
We are pleased to announce that the results have been summarized and disclose the names of the individuals who will receive an invitation to directly participate in the in-person event of the SPIEF 2023. The participants are:
· Vladislav Lagoyda – ideas.roscongress.org/users/8946;
· Irena Mazay – ideas.roscongress.org/users/300936;
· Alexander Sladkov – ideas.roscongress.org/users/244853;
· Viktor Vinogradov – ideas.roscongress.org/users/179659;
· Yury Kozlov – ideas.roscongress.org/users/265919;
· Sergey Kudinov – ideas.roscongress.org/users/184;
· Andrey Osokin – ideas.roscongress.org/users/354;
· Nadezhda Borisova – ideas.roscongress.org/users/316325;
· Dmitry Kosten – ideas.roscongress.org/users/248391;
· Anastasia Malysheva – ideas.roscongress.org/users/358716;
· Natalya Yatsenko (on her own platform) – ideas.roscongress.org/users/358680.
The organizers will contact the participants individually in the near future.
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will take place on 14–17 June 2023.