Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the Roscongress personal account, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted.
Accreditation requests will be accepted until 14 June 2022.
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
- the passenger pick-up/drop-off area at the Congress Centre of the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre;
- the passenger pick-up/drop-off area along the Passage of the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre;
- off-site parking areas;
- parking areas at suggested Forum hotels;
- the pick-up/drop-off area and the first line of Pulkovo Airport;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and parking area at Moskovsky Rail Terminal;
- pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations.
Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle
Please go to the ‘My events’ section of the Roscongress personal account and select St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. Next, go to the ‘Event dashboard’ section and submit a request form in the ‘Accreditation of personal vehicle’ section.
Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers consist of steps 3–5, as outlined below:
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
You may only access the Forum venue if you have an accreditation badge. You may only access the Forum venue if you have an accreditation badge. Your badge will be activated by a negative PCR test taken at a dedicated SPIEF 2022 testing centre.
More information on testing procedures will be published in the COVID-19 section closer to the Forum dates.
Please observe the following rules:
- Each transport pass is issued to a single specific vehicle and is linked to the vehicle’s data (mark, model, and registration number) and access rights to the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre.
It is forbidden to transfer a transport pass or driver’s badge to a third party. Should this occur, the pass and badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
- The transport pass must be placed in the upper right-hand corner of the windscreen.
- For areas with limited access, vehicles must follow the routes specified in the relevant plan in addition to all road signs.
- In the event that these rules are violated, the transport pass and driver’s badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
- In the event of a violation of article 12.5 of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation, vehicle accreditation may be cancelled.
* The accreditation fee will not be refunded should a transport pass and driver’s badge be withdrawn and annulled.
Collecting transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney at Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1 Pulkovskoe Shosse).
Third parties must present the following:
- passport of the third party (authorized person);
- original power of attorney using the prescribed form;*
- original consent of a driver to the processing of personal data.**
Schedule for issuing transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges are issued at the accreditation point located at the Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1, Pulkovskoe Shosse).
|Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1, Pulkovskoe Shosse)||6–12 June||10:00–20:00|
For further information, please contact the SPIEF 2022 information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000