Creating a payment document
- Go to the ‘My events’ section of the Roscongress personal account
- Select SPIEF
- Go to the ‘Event dashboard’ section
- Open the ‘Payment’ section
- Enter the payer’s information (make sure you enter the information of the individual or legal entity making the payment)
How make changes to payer’s informationChanges to payer’s information can only be made by your Roscongress Foundation specialist. The contact information can be found in the Roscongress personal account or by contacting the Forum information centre by phone at +7 (812) 680 0000.
- Select the payment method:
- invoice in roubles or bank card for residents of the Russian Federation
- invoice in roubles/US dollars/euros or bank card for non-residents of the Russian Federation
- Select the type of payment document: a participation agreement or invoice agreement (a single document incorporating both the agreement and invoice for payment).
To pay by agreement, you should:
- save your participation agreement
- send a signed copy of the agreement to your Roscongress Foundation specialist
- save a payment document
- pay the participation fee
To pay by invoice agreement, you should:
- save your invoice agreement to make the payment
- pay the participation fee
Making the payment
The participation fee may only be paid by the individual or legal entity indicated as the Client in the participation agreement (invoice/agreement).
To pay by invoice, the payer should contact their bank. Payment may take more than three banking days. When paying by invoice, we also recommend factoring in any commission the bank may charge.
To pay by bank card:
- specify your email address in the ‘Confirm payment details’ window in order to receive your electronic payment receipt
- confirm the payment details
- enter your bank card details in the standard online payment form
- confirm payment
The name on the bank card must match the payer’s name in the agreement. The payment will go through immediately.
Acceptable payment forms include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UnionPay, and MIR payment system cards issued by Russian banks and UnionPay payment system cards issued by foreign banks. Payments are made in Russian roubles.
Before proceeding to payment, please make sure that:
- there are sufficient funds on the bank card
- the payer’s bank has not set a one-time transfer amount limit
Should you have any questions regarding payment (including if the payment does not go through), you can get in touch with your Roscongress Foundation specialist. The contact information can be found in the Roscongress personal account or by contacting the Forum information centre by phone at +7 (812) 680 0000.
The payment date will be considered to be the day on which the amount due is credited to the account of the Roscongress Foundation. Participants may check whether the sum has been received in the Roscongress personal account or by calling their Roscongress Foundation specialist.
Currency and bank card transactions
Please note the following currency exchange restrictions:
- only USD and EUR cash can be freely exchanged for RUB cash;
- you must present your ID (passport) for transactions over RUB 40,000;
- there is NO exchanging of non-cash currency for RUB cash using Mastercard or Visa bank cards issued outside of Russia. It is also not possible to withdraw RUB cash from these cards.
Follow currency exchange updates on the official website of the Bank of Russia at cbr.ru/eng.
We recommend bringing enough cash with you for the entire duration of SPIEF due to restrictions on the use of foreign bank cards in Russia.
The use of MIR and UnionPay cards in Russia is not restricted in any currency. We recommend that SPIEF participants get a new card/bring an existing card that uses one of these systems, if possible.
Please note that UnionPay has started its operations in Russia relatively recently. Therefore, cards using this payment system may occasionally malfunction.
Please note that payment of the participation fee on time and in full is a prerequisite to receiving a participation badge and gaining access to the SPIEF 2023 venue.