- Become a partner
- Partner Accreditation
- Title Partners
- General Partners
- Networking Area Partners
- Business Programme Partners
- Governors’ Club Partners
- Innovation Space Partners
- “Arctic: Territory of Dialogue” Area Partners
- VinoGrad Space Partners
- Official Suppliers of the Forum
- Cultural Programme Partners
- SPIEF Sport Week Partners
- Media Partners
- Roscongress Club Partners
- SPIEF Junior Forum Partners
This section contains information for the registration of representatives of your contractor company (employees, vehicles, and drivers) working in your company’s Business Networking Area during assembly and disassembly work as well as during the actual Forum.
Information about the accreditation procedure
|25 March 2021 – 21 April 2021||25 March 2021 – 28 April 2021||11 May 2021 – 30 May 2021|
|Approval of quotas||Acceptance of accreditation applications||Receipt of accreditation package|
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (hereinafter – SPIEF) for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for assembly/disassembly from 08:00 15 May 2021 until 18:00 30 May 2021 and from 22:00 5 June 2021 until 24:00 11 June 2021.
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of SPIEF for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for the Forum from 07:00 1 June 2021 until 22:00 5 June 2021.
Please note that employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum do not require accreditation for assembly/disassembly.
For the accreditation of staff, vehicles, and drivers (for the needs of technical staff), you must:
1. Submit an official letter on the choice of a builder.
2. Endorse quotas with the Roscongress Foundation for employees (the number of employees who may be located on the territory of SPIEF during the actual Forum in Red, Blue, and Green zones and during the assembly/disassembly period).
Send the electronic version in Excel format (organization card) and a scanned version to your personal manager’s email address no later than 21 April 2021.
4. Obtain the individual user name (login) and password to log on to the personal web office.
5. In the personal web office:
fill out the registration forms for employees, drivers and vehicles using the relevant form for each individual and during the accreditation period;
upload photographs and scanned copies of identity documents for all employees/drivers (including additional documents for foreign citizens).
6. Provide the accreditation department with an original signed form of consent to the processing of personal data, including biometric data , for every employee/driver IN ADVANCE. (The form can also be downloaded from the personal web office).
7. Provide an original copy of the form of consent to the rules for attending the venue with the signature of the person in charge of informing employees/drivers about the rules.
Applications for the accreditation of technical staff, drivers, and vehicles are accepted from 15 March 2021 until 28 April 2021.
Changes and additions to the lists must be approved by the Roscongress Foundation head of department and may be recorded until 30 April 2021. Changes and additions after 30 April 2021 must be approved by the Forum Director.
When using the personal web office, please note that:
1. A photo and scanned copy of an identity document are required for all employees and drivers who will be present at the SPIEF venue as an operational necessity, and are prerequisites for accreditation.
The photos must meet the following requirements:
photo size of 480x640 pixels;
the photo must be colour against a white background of the ‘document’ type;
file with .jpg or .jpeg extension;
the image must be full-face without any headgear;
the face image must take up at least 70% of the photo.
Scanned copies of identity documents must meet the following requirements:
they must contain all the data provided during registration, including all relevant document numbers, the issue date and issuer, and photograph;
all data provided during registration must be legible and clearly visible, without glare from holograms.
2. Scanned copies of migration cards and work permits/visas or residence permits must be provided when registering the information of foreign citizens.
3. Copies of the ‘Consent to the processing of personal data, including biometric data’ and ‘Rules for attending the venue’ forms can also be downloaded from the personal web office, in the ‘Receiving your accreditation package’ section.
4. If a driver has been registered using an employee accreditation application, there is no need to add them to the list for accreditation as a driver.
5. If an employee/driver/vehicle has been registered using an application for accreditation at the Forum, there is no need to add them to the list for accreditation for installation/dismantling.
6. Applications for towed vehicles must be submitted separately.
7. Once the information has been saved, any subsequent changes are to be made by submitting a request by email to the assigned specialist.
8. If a single employee/driver/vehicle needs to be replaced with another one, you must first delete the entry for the employee/driver/vehicle being replaced and then enter the data of the new one in the latter’s place.
9. To change or delete the information for employees/drivers/vehicles, where badges/passes have already been issued, the specialist from the accreditation department overseeing your organization must be contacted.
The Forum organizer reserves the right to refuse requests for accreditation without explanation.
Receiving your accreditation documents:
Temporary passes for the installation/dismantling period, badges for employees and drivers, and transport passes are issued as a single accreditation package (AP).
APs can be obtained from 11 May 2021 to 30 May 2021 at the accreditation point for technical staff, drivers and vehicles only after arranging a date and time for collection in advance with the specialist from the accreditation department overseeing your organization.
APs will be issued to the person responsible on presentation of the following:
powers of attorney,
an appended list (an example power of attorney and list can be printed out from the ‘Receiving your accreditation package’ section of the personal web office),
a form of consent to the rules for attending the Forum venue (original copy) with the signature of the person in charge of informing employees/drivers about the rules.
In the event that a badge/pass is lost, a replacement will be provided after completing an application for a duplicate. The decision on whether to issue a duplicate will be made on a case by case basis.
Please note that if it becomes necessary to reissue accreditation documents through the fault of the contracting organization, the Forum organizers retain the right to issue a fine to the organization in the amount of RUB 30,000 for each reissued accreditation document.
Employees/drivers may not pick up badges/passes in person!
SPIEF 2021 will adhere to all COVID-19 safety requirements and recommendations set out by the World Health Organization.
Please follow the news on the official website and information letters.
The rules for preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus infection COVID-19 must be adhered to at the Forum venue and elsewhere. Further measures and restrictions may be imposed in accordance with Rospotrebnadzor regulations.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the ‘FAQ’ section of the website.
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of staff, drivers, and vehicles, please contact the Technical Staff and Transportation Accreditation Department by phone at: +7 (812) 930 0705 from 10:00 until 18:00.