- Business programme
- SME Forum
- SPIEF.Junior Forum
- Drug Security Forum
- Creative Business Forum
- Arctic: Territory of Dialogue
- Innovation space
- Business Priority
- The VinoGrad Themed Venu
- Roscongress Club
- Business Lounge by ICJI
- Healthy Life Area
- Social platform
- Cultural programme
- SPIEF Sport Week
- Press event programme
- Partner Events
The Role of Women in a Healthy Society
The COVID-19 pandemic showed that a healthy and harmonious society is the best recipe to oppose global emergency challenges. Its members must be ready take responsibility for their own health and for that of others, as well as to become dedicated allies to their governments in the fight against epidemics. Attention to personal physical and mental health, a healthy lifestyle, giving up bad habits and developing responsibility and awareness of self as a person and citizen – all these aspects of a healthy civil society are integrated into society back at the stage of primary socialization carried out in the family. In the 21st century, a woman has an opportunity for all types of social roles, she is part of various social and economic processes. However, it is still a woman who is responsible for the healthy future of her children. That means that she can exert key influence on development of healthy life as a whole, which will subsequently lay the groundwork for creating productive behavioural patterns in a harmonious and flourishing society.
● How can the desire to become an ambassador of a healthy lifestyle in society be promoted in women? What tools for this do we already have and what tools need to be provided?
● How can the full-time involvement of women in the bringing-up process in the family be preserved without limiting her involvement in social, political or entrepreneurial activities? What programmes may promote this?
● Is there an opportunity for looking at global experience and studying successful practices of involving women in creating a healthy lifestyle in order to adopt them in the national environment?
● How much can the female community impact the stability of healthcare systems?
Anastasia Stolkova, First Deputy Director for Development, Roscongress Foundation
Sultana Afdhal, Chief Executive Officer, World Health Innovation Summit (WISH)
Oksana Drapkina, Director, National Medical Research Center for Preventive Medicine of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Galina Karelova, Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
Ekaterina Pogodina, Director General, Johnson & Johnson Russia & CIS, Managing Director, Janssen, Pharmaceutical Division of Johnson & Johnson, Russia & CIS
Tatyana Yakovleva, First Deputy Head, Federal Medical-Biological Agency of the Russian Federation
Front row participants
Elena Aksenova, Director, Research Institute for Healthcare Organization and Medical Management of Moscow Healthcare Department
Maria Afonina, Vice Rector for Educational Activities of the Management Workshop "Senezh"
Natalia Darbinyan, Head of Communications, Support of Healthcare National Project, Natsionalnye Prioritety ANPO
Saniyam Koval, President, Podari Solnechny Svet Charitable Foundation
Olga Postnikova, Chief Executive Officer, Dobroe Delo Social Care Centre ANPO
Natalia Rodionova, Head of Head of devision, Healthcare Directorate, Roscongress Foundation
Olga Starikova, Deputy Head of National Project Support Division, Natsionalnye Prioritety ANPO