- Business programme
- SME Forum
- SPIEF.Junior Forum
- Drug Security Forum
- Creative Business Forum
- Arctic: Territory of Dialogue
- Innovation space
- Business Priority
- The VinoGrad Themed Venu
- Roscongress Club
- Business Lounge by ICJI
- Healthy Life Area
- Social platform
- Cultural programme
- SPIEF Sport Week
- Press event programme
- Partner Events
Is It Profitable to Be Passionate? Creative Charity
In recent years, an important trend has been not only the rapid development of creative industries, but also the integration of the creative sector and ‘non-creative’ technological sectors of the economy. One such sector is charity, where creative industries are initiating new forms and formats of social communication.
● Are charitable foundations setting trends or simply providing the necessary texture that needs to be refined?
● What is the ideal form of collaboration: foundation-agency-business? Which formats and messages shouldn’t be allowed, and which should there be more of?
● How does collaboration with NPOs and social projects affect business metrics? And why is there a social component in popular entertainment media formats?
● Why are media personalities involved in charity and what effect does this have on the sector?
Gor Nahapetyan, Member of the Coordinating Council, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
Oksana Razumova, co-founder, Sensemakers project
Maryam Ahmed Al-Nasr, Head of Partnership Development, Education Above All Foundation
Sergey Kapkov, Head of the Centre for Culture Economy, Urban Development and Creative Industries Research, Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University
Alexey Malinovskiy, Head of Mastercard in Russia
Vyacheslav Murugov, General Director, CTC Media; Deputy General Director for Entertainment Broadcasting, National Media Group; President, NMG Studio
Grigoriy Sverdlin, Dorector, Nochlezhka
Yan Yanovskiy, Co-Founder, Friends Charitable Foundation