Global Value Chains
Development of the value chains has become a global phenomenon and this session will explore the potential measures governments should implement to maximize the benefits of global value chains.
Key topics to be addressed at the session:
• Regulation of the customs value of goods imported into Russia.
• What is the role of SMEs in creating and developing value chains?
• What issues are relevant for businesses in the context of value chain development?
• How can the ‘Made in Russia’ brand be obtained and what advantages does it give?
• What are the success stories of involving SMEs in value chain development?
Julia Ermilova, Head of Direction, Russian News Agency TASS
Nikita Bantsekin, Member of the Management Board, Head of Public Relations and International Activities Directorate, Russian Small and Medium Business Corporation
Elena Bondar, Deputy Director, Customs Cost Control Division, North-West Customs Office (Federal Customs Service of Russia)
Azat Gazizov, First Vice President, All-Russian Non-Governmental Organization of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses OPORA RUSSIA
Ekaterina Lebedeva, Vice President, Saint-Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Cui Lianbao, Vice Chairman, China International Cooperation Association of Small and Medium Enterprises
Jaana Rekolainen, Chief Executive Officer, Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce
Kirill Sergashov, Deputy Director of Investment Policy and Entrepreneurship Development Department, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
Front row participants
Alina Lavrentieva, Partner, Private Business Consulting Leader, PwC Russia
Rustam Hafizov, Deputy Director, Association of Innovative Regions of Russia (AIRR)
Maxim Khudalov, Director of Corporate Ratings Group, Analytical Credit Rating Agency (ACRA)