The concierge service provides SPIEF 2022 participants with a personal consultant who can help to find effective solutions to work-related matters and organize a range of interesting leisure activities. The professionalism and substantial experience of our concierges mean that participants can enjoy a premium service at a reasonable price.
Booking of separate services
To ensure your convenience and comfort, the concierge service is able to assist with any requests you may have:
- obtaining and delivering the full participant accreditation package (accreditation badge, transport pass);
- booking transport;
- booking hotels;
- booking tables in restaurants at the Forum venue and in the city;
- obtaining and delivering tickets for the Forum cultural, sports and entertainment programme events (booked in advance in the Roscongress personal account);
- clothing and footwear repairs, dry cleaning, etc.;
- information support for arranging leisure activities for participants and accompanying persons.
The concierge service can arrange other services for you in the run up to the Forum and during SPIEF. Each service must be paid for separately, including a service charge of 10%.
To order services or to find out more, participants can contact a concierge service specialist at: