- Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle
- Collecting transport passes and drivers’ badges
- Schedule for issuing transport passes and drivers’ badges
Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the personal web office, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted. Accreditation requests will be accepted until 2 June 2020.
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
- the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre outdoor area;
- off-site parking areas*;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and Pulkovo Airport parking area;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and Moskovsky Rail Terminal parking area;
- pick-up/drop-off zones at recommended Forum hotels;
- pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations.
* Free shuttle buses will run between off-site car parks and the Forum venue.
SUBMITTING AN ACCREDITATION REQUEST FOR A PERSONAL VEHICLE
Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers consist of four steps, as outlined below:
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
Please observe the following rules:
Each transport pass is issued to a single specific vehicle and is linked to the vehicle’s data (mark, model, and registration number) and access rights to the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre and car parks.
It is forbidden to transfer a transport pass or driver’s badge to a third party. Should this occur, the pass and/or badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
All vehicles entering the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre shall be subject to inspection while driver and all passengers in the vehicle must present their accreditation badges for inspection. During the inspection, the vehicle must have its handbrake applied, and the boot open.
The transport pass must be placed in the upper right-hand corner of the windscreen.
For areas with limited access, vehicles must follow the routes specified in the relevant plan in addition to all road signs.
In the event that these rules are violated, the transport pass and driver’s badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
* The accreditation fee will not be refunded should a transport pass and driver’s badge be withdrawn and annulled.
COLLECTING TRANSPORT PASSES AND DRIVERS’ BADGES
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney.
Third parties must present the following:
- the passport of the third party (authorized person);
- the original power of attorney using the prescribed form*;
- copies of the drivers’ passports (copies of passports will be returned once badges are issued).
SCHEDULE FOR ISSUING TRANSPORT PASSES AND DRIVERS’ BADGES
Transport passes and drivers’ badges will be issued at the accreditation point located in the Accreditation Centre 1. Outlet Village Pulkovo (60/1, Pulkovskoye Shosse) closer to the dates the Forum.
For further information, please contact the SPIEF information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000