Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the personal web office, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted. Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers will not be accepted after 31 May 2019.
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
- the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre;
- off-site parking areas*;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and Pulkovo Airport parking area;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and Moskovsky Rail Terminal parking area;
- pick-up/drop-off zones at recommended Forum hotels;
- Pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations
* Free shuttle buses will run between off-site car parks and the Forum venue.
Traffic routes on the ExpoForum site
Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle
Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers consist of four steps, as outlined below:
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
Please observe the following rules:
Each transport pass is issued to a single specific vehicle and is linked to the vehicle’s data (mark, model, and registration number) and access rights to the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre and car parks.
It is forbidden to transfer a transport pass or driver’s badge to a third party. Should this occur, the pass and/or badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
All vehicles entering the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre shall be subject to inspection while driver and all passengers in the vehicle must present their accreditation badges for inspection by Forum security service. During the inspection, the vehicle must have its handbrake applied, and the boot open.
The transport pass must be placed in the upper right-hand corner of the windscreen.
For areas with limited access, vehicles must follow the routes specified in the relevant plan in addition to all road signs.
In the event that these rules are violated, the transport pass and driver’s badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
* The accreditation fee will not be refunded should a transport pass and driver’s badge be withdrawn and annulled.
Schedule for the issuance of transport passes and driver’s badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges are issued at the Accreditation Centre 1 (Ulmart shopping centre, 43/2, Pulkovskoye Shosse).
Location Date Time Accreditation Centre 1
(Ulmart shopping centre, 43/2, Pulkovskoye Shosse)
20 May – 2 June 10:00–20:00 3 June 10:00–23:59 4–5 June 00:00–23:59 6 June 00:00–22:30 7 June 07:30–22:30 8 June 07:30–19:30
Picking up transport passes and driver’s badges by proxy
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney.
Third parties must present the following:
- The passport of the third party (authorized person)
- The original power of attorney using the prescribed form*
- Copies of the drivers’ passports (copies of passports will be returned once badges are issued)
For further information, please contact the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000