5th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum (SME Forum) will take place on 5 June 2019 as part of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
The SME Forum is an annual event for the discussion of the current climate for small and medium-sized business and the measures which need to be taken in order to strengthen its role in the Russian economy.
Traditionally, SME Forum participants are:
- Representatives of federal and regional legislative and executive bodies
- Directors of small and medium-sized companies
- Directors of state and public organizations providing support to SMEs
- Representatives of the banking sector, consultancy firms and legal services organizations
Opportunities for the SME Forum participants:
- Access to all events on the SME Forum business programme (except invitation-only events)
- Access to business networking areas of SPIEF 2019 partners in the ExpoForum
- Access to the SPIEF Investment & Business Expo
- Сoffee breaks at the SPIEF 2019 venue
- Service of arranging business meetings to the SME Forum and SPIEF participants via the personal web office (on 5 June 2019 only)
- Access to all SPIEF mobile app functions and features
The participation fee for the SME Forum is 10,000 RUB (inc. VAT).
If you are interested in attending the Forum, please complete an application form. Applications are accepted until 3 June 2019.
The latest information on the programme and services for participants will be available on the Forum website closer to the Forum.
For any additional information about the 5th Russian Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Forum, please contact the SPIEF 2019 information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000
+7 (812) 680 0034