- Become a partner
- Partner Accreditation
- Title Partners
- General Partners
- Networking Area Partners
- Business Programme Partners
- Governors’ Club Partners
- Innovation Space Partners
- “Arctic: Territory of Dialogue” Area Partners
- VinoGrad Space Partners
- Official Suppliers of the Forum
- Cultural Programme Partners
- SPIEF Sport Week Partners
- Media Partners
- Roscongress Club Partners
- SPIEF Junior Forum Partners
Accreditation for all categories of representatives of partner companies at
the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (participants with Participant and Guest packages, stand attendants, staff, drivers, and vehicles) starts on 28 March 2022.
Please pay special attention to the key deadlines for the submission of information and the rules for working with a partner company’s personal web office.
Information about the accreditation procedure
The partner company’s personal web office contains the following information:
- Participants – in this section you can register your company’s representatives for the Participant and Guest packages.
- Participants’ vehicles and drivers – in this section you can document your vehicles and drivers registered through the participant’s personal web office.
- Staff – in this section you can register stand attendants and technical staff from your company.
- Contractors – in this section you can specify information about your contractor’s registered representatives (in view mode).
- Media representatives – information about your company’s registered media representatives.
- Useful information – in this section you can find information about the rules for unloading and loading operations and traffic patterns for freight transport to reach the unloading area at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, as well as accreditation badge photo requirements.
Staff members, drivers, and vehicles of contractors which will be located at the venue of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2022 (hereinafter the Forum) for work-related purposes from 08:00 on 28 May 2022 until 18:00 on 13 June 2022 and from 22:00 on 18 June 2022 until 23:59 on 24 June 2022 must obtain accreditation for setup/dismantling.
Stand attendants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles of contractors which will be located at the Forum venue for work-related purposes from 07:00 on 14 June 2022 until 22:00 on 18 June 2022 must obtain accreditation for the Forum.
Please note that stand attendants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum do not require accreditation for setup/dismantling.
For the accreditation of participants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles (for the needs of technical staff), you must:
- Complete a partner company card: information about the company, participant and staff quotas by zone for the Forum and for setup/dismantling (the number of participants and staff must be specified per the terms of the partnership agreement); the completed card must be signed by the company’s senior executive and endorsed with a corporate seal.
- Email an electronic copy of the partner company card (in Excel format) and the scanned version (in PDF or JPEG format) to your personal manager no later than 26 April 2022.
- Receive an email information letter from the Roscongress Foundation, which will specify your username and password to log on to the company’s personal web office.
- Using your username and password, log on to the organization’s personal web office on the official Forum website.
- In your personal web office:
- complete questionnaires for participants;
- complete questionnaires for stand attendants, staff members, vehicles, and drivers in accordance with their accreditation period;
- upload photos and scanned copies of identification documents for all participants/stand attendants/ staff members/drivers.
If the established quotas for the number of participants have been exceeded from a single partner company, you must send an official request to the Roscongress Foundation.
The Organizing Committee may request a written substantiation from a partner company for the number of stand attendants and technical staff.
- Participants working with professional photography and video equipment (and with a corresponding job title) must obtain accreditation in line with the accreditation rules for media representatives. Please note that professional photography and video equipment will only be allowed into the venue with the appropriate accreditation.
- After participants have been approved by the Organizing Committee, you must log on to the personal web office of each participant and, if necessary, register drivers and vehicles.
- Please provide a signed original copy of the consent to processing of personal data form for each staff member/driver to the Accreditation Department in advance, in case they were not previously provided to the Roscongress Foundation. The form can also be downloaded from the personal web office.
Requests for accreditation of stand attendants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles will be open until 4 May 2022.
Changes and additions to the lists are subject to approval from head of division of the Roscongress Foundation, and may be made until 6 May 2022. After 6 May 2022, changes and additions may be made only with the approval of the Forum Director.
Please note that the processing time for applications is at least 10 days from the date of registration. Issuance of accreditation documents is possible only for applications with the status "processed" after prior agreement on the date and time with the specialist in charge of the accreditation of your organization.
Please keep the following information in mind when working in the personal web office:
1. Photographs and scanned copies of an identification document are required for all participants, stand attendants, staff members, and drivers that will need to be at the Forum venue for work purposes and are a mandatory part of the accreditation process.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- Size: 480x640 pixels;
- Colour, on a white background, suitable for document;
- JPG or JPEG file;
- Subject must be facing the camera, with no head covering;
- The face must fill at least 70% of the photograph.
Scanned copies of identification documents must meet the following requirements:
- All of the data provided during registration must be present: this includes full name, the document series and number data, date and place of birth, who and when issued the document, and a photograph;
- The scan is legible and all of the data provided during registration are clearly visible.
2. A participant's vehicles – the Participant package (personal or rented) – can only be registered through the participant's personal web office.
3. A blank version of consent to processing of personal data form can also be downloaded in ‘Collecting accreditation package’ section of the personal web office.
4. If a driver has already been registered in the application as a staff member, then they do not need to be entered a second time to the driver accreditation list.
5. If a stand attendant/staff member/driver/vehicle has already been registered in the application for the period of the Forum, then they don't need to be entered a second time into the accreditation list for the setup/dismantling period.
6. The accreditation application for trailers must be submitted separately.
7. After the data has been entered and saved, any changes to that saved data must be done by submitting a data change application to your designated specialist.
8. If a stand attendant/staff member/driver/vehicle has been replaced, you must first delete the corresponding stand attendant/staff member/driver/vehicle record and complete a new form in its place.
9. Replacing or removing a staff member/driver/vehicle that has already received a badge must be done through the Accreditation Department specialist assigned to your organization.
The Forum Organizer reserves the right to deny any accreditation application without explanation.
Collecting accreditation documents
1. To make the accreditation process as smooth as possible, participants have the option of collecting their accreditation badges from accreditation points at the Forum main venue, as well as at points of arrival and accommodation.
2. Temporary passes for the setup/dismantling period and staff and driver badges and transport passes are issued in a single accreditation package (hereinafter AP).
The AP can be collected at the technical staff, driver, and vehicle accreditation point, only after agreeing upon a date and time in advance with the Accreditation Department specialist assigned to your organization.
The AP will be delivered to a designated individual upon presentation of:
- a passport,
- a power of attorney,
- the list accompanying the power of attorney (a sample power of attorney and the personnel lists can be printed by visiting the ‘Collecting accreditation package’ section of the personal web office).
To replace a lost badge/pass, complete a request for a duplicate badge/pass. The decision about whether to issue a duplicate will be made on a case by case basis.
Badges/passes may not be collected in person by individual staff members/drivers.
If you have any questions regarding participant and media accreditation, please send an email to the Partner and Media Accreditation Departmref (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions about accreditation for your organization’s stand attendants, staff members, vehicles, and drivers, please call the Technical Staff and Vehicle Accreditation Department on +7 (812) 930 0705 between 10:00 and 18:00 MSK.
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, the Forum will be conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor).
Forum organizers are developing COVID-19 prophylactic measures in close cooperation with Rospotrebnadzor.
Compliance with all prophylactic measures will ensure that the Forum is safe for all to attend.
Please note the Forum venue can only be accessed upon presentation of an accreditation badge/permit that has been activated by a negative PCR test result for COVID-19, obtained in the designated manner.
Please check the Forum website for updates and newsletters.