Accreditation for all categories of representatives of partner companies at the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum 2020 года по всем категориям (participants – Premium and Standard packages, Event Participants, stand attendants, staff, drivers, and vehicles) starts on 1 March 2020
Please pay special attention to the key deadlines for the submission of information and the rules for working with a partner company’s personal web office.
|1 March 2020 г. – 24 April 2020 г.||1 March 2020 г. – 24 April 2020 г.||14 May 2020 г. – 1 June 2020 г.|
|Approval of quotas||Acceptance of accreditation applications, changes, and additions||Receipt of accreditation package|
The partner company’s personal web office contains the following information:
- Participants – in this section you can register your company’s representatives for the Premium and Standard packages
- Participants’ vehicles and drivers – in this section you can document your vehicles and drivers registered through the participant’s personal web office
- Staff – in this section you can register stand attendants and technical staff from your company
- Contractors – in this section you can specify information about your contractor’s registered representatives (in view mode)
- Media representatives - in this section you can specify information about your media representatives
- Useful information – in this section you can find information about the rules for unloading and loading operations and traffic patterns for freight transport to reach the unloading area at the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum (hereinafter – SPIEF) for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for assembly/disassembly from 08:00 17 May 2020 until 18:00 1 June 2020 and from 08:00 7 June 2020 until 24:00 12 June 2020
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of SPIEF for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for the Forum from 18:00 1 June 2020 until 08:00 7 June 2020
Please note that stand attendants, employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum do not require accreditation for assembly/disassembly.
For the accreditation of participants, staff, vehicles, and drivers (for the needs of technical staff), you must:
Complete a partner company’s card (the number of participants and staff must be specified per the terms of the partnership agreement). Scan the printed partner company’s card with the signature of the organization’s senior executive and its seal. Send the electronic version in Excel format (partner company’s card) and the scanned version in PDF or JPEG format to your personal manager’s email address.
Receive an email information letter from the Roscongress Foundation, which will specify your username and password to log on to the organization’s personal web office.
Using your username and password, log on to your personal web office on the official Forum website.
Complete the relevant registration applications for staff, drivers, and vehicles in accordance with the period of accreditation and upload photographs of the staff and drivers who are required to be present at the SPIEF main venue for operational reasons.
Photos must meet the following requirements:
- photo size of 480Х640 pixels
- the photo must be colour against a white background, similar to a passport photo
- file with .jpg or .jpeg extension
- the image must be a frontal view without any headgear
- your face must take up at least 70% of the photo
If the established quotas for the number of participants have been exceeded from a single partner company, you must send an official request to the Roscongress Foundation.
The Organizing Committee may request a written substantiation from a partner company for the number of booth attendants and technical staff.
Participants who work with professional photo and video equipment and have the appropriate position must be accredited in accordance with the rules for accrediting media representatives. Please note that professional photo and video equipment may only be used with the appropriate accreditation.
After Organizing Committee approval the participant questionnaires, you must log on to the personal web office of each participant and, if necessary, register vehicles and drivers.
Participants with Premium and Standard participant packages must register their (personal or rented) vehicles through the participant personal web office.
Applications for the accreditation of stand attendants, technical staff, drivers, and vehicles are accepted from 1 March 2020 until 24 April 2020.
Changes and additions to the lists must be approved and may be recorded until 28 April 2020. Changes and additions after 28 April 2020 must be approved by the Forum Director.
Changes to the data of:
- employees or their status within the quotas;
shall be made taking into account that:
- any changes must be made by submitting an application for changes to the email address of the dedicated manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department;
- if a single employee/driver/vehicle needs to be replaced with another one, you must first delete the entry for the employee/driver/vehicle being replaced and then enter the data of the new one in the latter’s place;
- after a badge/transport pass/temporary pass has been issued, the data of the employee/driver/vehicle cannot be deleted independently; to replace or remove exhibitors, staff and drivers who have been issued badges, please contact the Technical Staff and Transport Accreditation Department manager assigned to your organization.
Receiving your accreditation package
To make the accreditation procedure easier, participants may obtain accreditation badges at the accreditation stations located in the central venue of the Forum as well as arrival and accommodation points.
Badges and passes for stand attendants, technical staff, and drivers and vehicles of technical staff are issued as part of a single accreditation package (AP) to the designated person upon presenting passport, a letter of authority, and lists of stand attendants, technical staff, vehicles, and drivers.
Participants may collect their accreditation package from 14 May 2020 to 1 June 2020 at the accreditation point for technical staff, drivers, and vehicles by prior arrangement of the date and time of collection with the manager of the Technical Staff and Transport Accreditation Department overseeing the accreditation of your organization.
You can print a copy of the letter of authority and lists of technical staff, vehicles, and drivers from the personal web office (in the section ‘Letters of Authority and Lists’).
When picking up badges and temporary passes with a letter of authority, you must submit copies of the passports of all stand attendants, technical staff, and drivers awaiting accreditation according to the lists accompanying the letter of authority.
If a discrepancy is found with the passport data that was entered during verification, a badge or temporary pass may only be issued after changes have been made and the information provided is re-checked (at least 3 business days).
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the ‘FAQ’ section of the website.
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of participants and media representatives, please contact the Partner and Media Representative Accreditation Department by phone at: +7 (812) 406 7709 from 10:00 until 18:00 or by email: email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of staff, drivers, and vehicles, please contact the Technical Staff and Transportation Accreditation Department by phone at: +7 (812) 408 0013> from 10:00 until 18:00.