Accreditation for all categories of representatives of partner companies at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2021 (participants with Premium, Standard and Event Participant packages, staff, drivers, and vehicles) starts on 5 April 2021
Please pay special attention to the key deadlines for the submission of information and the rules for working with a partner company’s personal web office.
Information about the accreditation procedure
25 March 2021 – 21 April 2021
||5 April 2021 – 28 April 2021||11 May 2021 – 30 May 2021|
|Approval of quotas||Acceptance of accreditation applications||Receipt of accreditation package|
The partner company’s personal web office contains the following information:
- Participants – in this section you can register your company’s representatives for the Premium and Standard packages
- Participants’ vehicles and drivers – in this section you can document your vehicles and drivers registered through the participant’s personal web office
- Staff – in this section you can register stand attendants and technical staff from your company
- Contractors – in this section you can specify information about your contractor’s registered representatives (in view mode)
- Media representatives - in this section you can specify information about your media representatives
- Useful information – in this section you can find information about the rules for unloading and loading operations and traffic patterns for freight transport to reach the unloading area at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
Employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (hereinafter – SPIEF) for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for assembly/disassembly from 08:00 15 May 2021 until 07:00 1 June 2021 and from 22:00 5 June 2021 until 24:00 11 June 2021.
Stand attendants, employees, drivers, and vehicles of contracting organizations which will be located at the central venue of SPIEF for work-related purposes must obtain accreditation for the Forum from 07:00 1 June 2021 until 22:00 5 June 2021.
Please note that stand attendants, employees, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum do not require accreditation for assembly/disassembly.
For the accreditation of participants, staff, vehicles, and drivers (for the needs of technical staff), you must:
1. Complete a partner company’s card (the number of participants and staff must be specified per the terms of the partnership agreement). Scan the printed partner company’s card with the signature of the organization’s senior executive and its seal. Send the electronic version in Excel format (partner company’s card) and the scanned version in PDF or JPEG format to your personal manager’s email address.
2. Receive an email information letter from the Roscongress Foundation, which will specify your username and password to log on to the organization’s personal web office.
3. Using your username and password, log on to your personal web office on the official Forum website.
4. In the personal web office:
fill out the registration forms for participants;
fill out the registration forms for stand attendants, employees, drivers and vehicles using the relevant form for each individual and during the accreditation period;
upload photographs and scanned copies of identity documents for all stand attendants/employees/drivers (including additional documents for foreign citizens).
If the established quotas for the number of participants have been exceeded from a single partner company, you must send an official request to the Roscongress Foundation.
The Organizing Committee may request a written substantiation from a partner company for the number of stand attendants and technical staff.
5. Participants who work with professional photo and video equipment and have the appropriate position must be accredited in accordance with the rules for accrediting media representatives. Please note that professional photo and video equipment may only be used with the appropriate accreditation.
6. After Organizing Committee approves the participant questionnaires, you must log on to the personal web office of each participant and, if necessary, register vehicles and drivers.
7. Provide the accreditation department with an original signed form of consent to the processing of personal data, including biometric data, for every employee/driver IN ADVANCE. (The form can also be downloaded from the personal web office).
8. Provide an original copy of the form of consent to the rules for attending the venue with the signature of the person in charge of informing employees/drivers about the rules.
Applications for the accreditation of stand attendants, technical staff, drivers, and vehicles are accepted from 25 March 2021 until 28 April 2021.
Changes and additions to the lists must be approved by the Roscongress Foundation head of department and may be recorded until 30 April 2021. Changes and additions after 30 April 2021 must be approved by the Forum Director.
When using the personal web office, please note that:
1. A photo and scanned copy of an identity document are required for all stand attendants, employees and drivers who will be present at the SPIEF venue as an operational necessity, and are prerequisites for accreditation.
Photos must meet the following requirements:
photo size of 480Х640 pixels;
the photo must be colour against a white background of the ‘document’ type;
file with .jpg or .jpeg extension;
the image must be a frontal view without any headgear;
your face must take up at least 70% of the photo.
Scanned copies of identity documents must meet the following requirements:
they must contain all the data provided during registration, including all relevant document numbers, the issue date and issuer, and photograph;
all data provided during registration must be legible and clearly visible, without glare from holograms.
2. Participants with Premium and Standard participant packages must register their (personal or rented) vehicles through the participant personal web office.
3. When completing the registration in the ‘Personnel’ section, foreign participants must provide scanned copies of migration cards and work permits/visas or residence permits.
4. Copies of the ‘Consent to the processing of personal data, including biometric data’ and ‘Rules for attending the venue’ forms can also be downloaded from the personal web office, in the ‘Receiving your accreditation package’ section.
5. If a driver has been registered using an employee accreditation application, there is no need to add them to the list for accreditation as a driver.
6. If a stand attendant/employee/driver/vehicle has been registered using an application for accreditation at the Forum, there is no need to add them to the list for accreditation for installation/dismantling.
7. Applications for towed vehicles must be submitted separately.
8. Once the information has been saved, any subsequent changes are to be made by submitting a request by email to the assigned specialist.
9. If a single stand attendant/employee/driver/vehicle needs to be replaced with another one, you must first delete the entry for the stand attendant/employee/driver/vehicle being replaced and then enter the data of the new one in the latter’s place.
10. To change or delete the information for employees/drivers/vehicles, where badges/passes have already been issued, the specialist from the accreditation department overseeing your organization must be contacted.
The Forum organizer reserves the right to refuse requests for accreditation without explanation.
Receiving your accreditation documents:
1. To make the accreditation procedure easier, participants may obtain accreditation badges at the accreditation stations located in the central venue of the Forum as well as arrival and accommodation points.
2. Temporary passes for the installation/dismantling period, badges for employees and drivers, and transport passes are issued as a single accreditation package (AP).
APs can be obtained from 11 May 2021 to 30 May 2021 at the accreditation point for technical staff, drivers and vehicles only after arranging a date and time for collection in advance with the specialist from the accreditation department overseeing your organization.
APs will be issued to the person responsible on presentation of the following:
powers of attorney,
an appended list (an example power of attorney and list can be printed out from the ‘Receiving your accreditation package’ section of the personal web office),
a form of consent to the rules for attending the Forum venue (original copy) with the signature of the person in charge of informing employees/drivers about the rules.
In the event that a badge/pass is lost, a replacement will be provided after completing an application for a duplicate. The decision on whether to issue a duplicate will be made on a case by case basis.
Employees/drivers may not pick up badges/passes in person!
SPIEF 2021 will adhere to all COVID-19 safety requirements and recommendations set out by the World Health Organization.
Please follow the news on the official website and information letters.
The rules for preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus infection COVID-19 must be adhered to at the Forum venue and elsewhere. Further measures and restrictions may be imposed in accordance with Rospotrebnadzor regulations.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the ‘FAQ’ section of the website.
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of participants and media representatives, please contact the Partner and Media Representative Accreditation Department by phone at: +7 (812) 406 7709 from 10:00 until 18:00 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of stand attendants, staff, drivers, and vehicles, please contact the Technical Staff and Transportation Accreditation Department by phone at: +7 (812) 930 0705 from 10:00 until 18:00.