Accreditation for all categories of representatives of partner companies at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (participants with Participant and Guest packages, stand attendants, staff, drivers, and vehicles) starts on 1 March 2023.
Please pay special attention to the key deadlines for the submission of information and the rules for working with a partner company’s personal web office.
Information about the accreditation procedure
The partner company’s personal web office contains the following information:
- Participants – in this section you can register your company’s representatives for the Participant and Guest packages.
- Participants’ vehicles and drivers – in this section you can document your vehicles and drivers registered through the participant’s personal web office.
- Staff – in this section you can register stand attendants and technical staff from your company.
- Contractors – in this section you can specify information about your contractor’s registered representatives (in view mode).
- Materials to be placed in the media – in this section you can provide information about the company and upload materials or a link to download them to be placed in the Forum’s official resources.
- Media representatives – information about your company’s registered media representatives.
- Useful information – in this section you can find information about the rules for unloading and loading operations and traffic patterns for freight transport to reach the unloading area at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, as well as accreditation badge photo requirements.
Staff members, drivers, and vehicles of contractors which will be located at the venue of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2023 (hereinafter, the Forum) for work-related purposes from 08:00 on 27 May 2023 until 07:00 on 12 June 2023 and from 22:00 on 17 June 2023 until 23:59 on 23 June 2023 must obtain accreditation for setup/dismantling.
Stand attendants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles of contractors which will be located at the Forum venue for work-related purposes from 07:00 on 12 June 2023 until 22:00 on 17 June 2023 must obtain accreditation for the Forum.
Please note that stand attendants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles accredited for the Forum do not require accreditation for setup/dismantling.
For the accreditation of participants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles (for the needs of technical staff), you must:
- Complete a partner company card: information about the company, participant and staff quotas by zone for the Forum and for setup/dismantling (the number of participants and staff must be specified per the terms of the partnership agreement); the completed card must be signed by the company’s senior executive and endorsed with a corporate seal.
- Email an electronic copy of the partner company card (in Excel format) and the scanned version (in PDF or JPEG format) to your personal manager no later than 19 April 2023.
- Receive an email information letter from the Roscongress Foundation, which will specify your username and password to log on to the company’s personal web office.
- Using your username and password, log on to the organization’s personal web office on the official Forum website.
- In your personal web office:
- complete questionnaires for participants;
- complete questionnaires for stand attendants, staff members, vehicles, and drivers in accordance with their accreditation period;
- upload photos and scanned copies of identification documents for all participants/stand attendants/ staff members/drivers.
If the established quotas for the number of participants have been exceeded from a single partner company, you must send an official request to the Roscongress Foundation.
The Organizing Committee may request a written substantiation from a partner company for the number of stand attendants and technical staff.
- Participants working with professional photography and video equipment (and with a corresponding job title) must obtain accreditation in line with the accreditation rules for media representatives. Please note that professional photography and video equipment will only be allowed into the venue with the appropriate accreditation.
- After participants have been approved by the Organizing Committee, you must log on to the personal web office of each participant and, if necessary, register drivers and vehicles.
- Please provide a signed original copy of the consent to processing of personal data form for each staff member/driver to the Accreditation Department in advance, in case they were not previously provided to the Roscongress Foundation. The form can also be downloaded from the personal web office.
Requests for accreditation of stand attendants, staff members, drivers, and vehicles will be open until 3 May 2023.
Changes and additions to the lists are subject to approval from head of division of the Roscongress Foundation, and may be made until 5 May 2023. After 5 May 2023, changes and additions may be made only with the approval of the Forum Director.
Please keep the following information in mind when working in the personal web office:
- Photographs and scanned copies of an identification document are required for all participants, stand attendants, staff members, and drivers that will need to be at the Forum venue for work purposes and are a mandatory part of the accreditation process.
Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- Size: 480x640 pixels;
- Colour, on a white background, suitable for document;
- JPG or JPEG file;
- Subject must be facing the camera, with no head covering;
- The face must fill at least 70% of the photograph.
Scanned copies of identification documents must meet the following requirements:
- All of the data provided during registration must be present: this includes full name, the document series and number data, date and place of birth, who and when issued the document, and a photograph;
- The scan is legible and all of the data provided during registration are clearly visible.
- A participant's vehicles – the Participant package (personal or rented) – can only be registered through the participant's personal web office.
- A blank version of the consent to processing of personal data form can also be downloaded in ‘Collecting accreditation package’ section of the personal web office.
- If a driver has already been registered in the application as a staff member, then they do not need to be entered a second time to the driver accreditation list.
- If a stand attendant/staff member/driver/vehicle has already been registered in the application for the period of the Forum, then they don't need to be entered a second time into the accreditation list for the setup/dismantling period.
- The accreditation application for trailers must be submitted separately.
- After the data has been entered and saved, any changes to that saved data must be done by submitting a data change application to your designated specialist.
- If one participant is replacing another, the latter participant must decline participation in the Forum in the personal web office and inform the participant accreditation specialist about the replacement of the participant.
- If a stand attendant/staff member/driver/vehicle has been replaced, you must first delete the corresponding stand attendant/staff member/driver/vehicle record and complete a new form in its place.
- Replacing or removing a participant/staff member/driver/vehicle that has already received a badge must be done through the Accreditation Department specialist assigned to your organization.
The Forum Organizer reserves the right to deny any accreditation application without explanation.
Collecting accreditation documents
1. To make the accreditation process as smooth as possible, participants have the option of collecting their accreditation badges from accreditation points at the Forum main venue, as well as at points of arrival and accommodation.
Please note that the processing time for applications is at least 10 days from the date of registration. Issuance of accreditation documents is possible only for applications with the status "processed".
2. Participants’ badges are issued in person or by proxy to a third party.
Badges may be collected in person by presenting:
- an identity document whose details are indicated in the personal web office
- the original version of the consent to the processing of personal data
A third party may collect the badges of a participant or a group of participants by proxy.
To collect another participant’s badge by proxy, the authorized person must present:
- his/her own passport;
- the original version of the standard-issued power of attorney;
- a list of participants for whom the authorized person is collecting the badges;
- copies of the participants’ passports for whom the authorized person is collecting the badges (the copies of the passports will be returned after badges are issued);
- the original version of the consent to the processing of personal data.
A power of attorney shall not be valid without a list, copies of passports, and original versions of the consent to the processing of personal data of all accredited participants.
Form of the power of attorney to collect accreditation badges for participants
Sample of how to complete the power of attorney to collect accreditation badges for participants
3. Temporary passes for the setup/dismantling period and staff and driver badges and transport passes are issued in a single accreditation package (hereinafter, AP).
The AP can be collected at the technical staff, driver, and vehicle accreditation point, only after agreeing upon a date and time in advance with the Accreditation Department specialist assigned to your organization.
The AP will be delivered to a designated individual upon presentation of:
- a passport,
- a power of attorney,
- the list accompanying the power of attorney (a sample power of attorney and the personnel lists can be printed by visiting the ‘Collecting accreditation package’ section of the personal web office).
To replace a lost badge/pass, complete a request for a duplicate badge/pass. The decision about whether to issue a duplicate will be made on a case by case basis.
Badges/passes may not be collected in person by individual staff members/drivers.
Participant accreditation point operating hours
|Roscongress Foundation Accreditation Centre at the World Trade Center Moscow (12, Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya)||5–16 June 2023||09:00–20:00|
|17 June 2023||09:00–15:00|
|Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1, Pulkovskoye Shosse)||5–16 June 2023||10:00–20:00|
|12 June 2023||10:00–23:59|
|13–14 June 2023||00:00–23:59|
|15 June 2023||00:00–22:30|
|16 June 2023||07:30–22:30|
|17 June 2023||07:30–17:00|
Technical staff accreditation point operating hours
|Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1, Pulkovskoye Shosse)||14–21 May 2023||09:00–19:00|
|22 May – 11 June 2023||10:00–20:00|
|12 June 2023||10:00–23:59|
|13–14 June 2023||00:00–23:59|
|15 June 2023||00:00–22:30|
|16 June 2022||07:30–20:00|
|17 June 2023||10:00–20:00|
If you have any questions regarding participant and media accreditation, please send an email to the Partner and Media Accreditation Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions about accreditation for your organization’s stand attendants, staff members, vehicles, and drivers, please call the Accreditation Department on +7 (812) 930 0705 between 10:00 and 18:00 MSK.
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, the Forum will be conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor).
Forum organizers are developing COVID-19 prophylactic measures in close cooperation with Rospotrebnadzor.
Compliance with all prophylactic measures will ensure that the Forum is safe for all to attend.
Please note the Forum venue can only be accessed upon presentation of an accreditation badge/permit that has been activated by a negative PCR test result for COVID-19, obtained in the designated manner.
Please check the Forum website for updates and newsletters.