Registration of media representatives and Blogosphere
for the St. Petersburg International
Economic Forum will be open
from 13 March 2023 to 12 May 2023.
1. In order to be accredited you must:
- Complete a registration application on the official the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum International website.
- Please complete all fields on the registration form. Please make sure that your personal information has been entered correctly: the information you provide will be printed on your badge.
Please pay special attention to the badge photograph requirements:
- colour photograph in jpeg format;
- 3×4 proportions;
- resolution of at least 480×640;
- the image must be a frontal view of the face, without any headgear;
- the face must take up at least 70% of the photograph.
2. Issuing accreditation badges for media representatives and bloggers
- Once their registration application is approved by the organizing committee, media representatives and bloggers will receive an accreditation badge.
- Accreditation badges are issued at a number of accreditation points in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Information about accreditation point locations and operating hours is published on the official SPIEF website.
- Accreditation badges may only be issued under the following conditions:
- There is a record of a confirmed accreditation in the SPIEF database
- Written consent to processing personal data has been provided
- A valid passport is provided at the accreditation point (all passport information must match the information provided on the application form)
- In case of obtaining an accreditation badge by proxy, it is necessary to provide a power of attorney, as well as a copy of the passport
- Representatives of the blogosphere should have a verified account in the Roscongress Foundation system
- The badge is issued to a specific individual and is not transferable during SPIEF. The badge must be clearly displayed at all times while at the SPIEF venue.
- No other accreditation cards are valid for access to the SPIEF venue.
- In the event that the accreditation badge is lost, stolen, or damaged, media representatives and bloggers must immediately notify staff at an information stand. Lost badges will be blocked. A duplicate badge will then be issued upon written application.
When completing the registration form, you can register all the media representatives from your organization who wish to participate in the coverage of SPIEF simultaneously.
Information about the status of your accreditation request, as well as additional information, will be sent to the contact email address you provided during registration.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
Contact info for Media Relations Directorate
+7 (495) 640 4440