- Become a partner
- Title Partners
- General Partners
- Networking Area Partners
- Business Programme Partners
- Governors’ Club Partners
- Innovation Space Partners
- “Arctic: Territory of Dialogue” Area Partners
- VinoGrad Space Partners
- Business Priority Partners
- Official Suppliers of the Forum
- Cultural Programme Partners
- Sports and Entertainment Programme Partners
- Media Partners
- Roscongress Club Partners
- Healthy Life Project Partners
- The Drug Security Forum Partners
- SPIEF Junior Forum Partners
- Creative Business Forum Partner
Promomed Group is one of the leaders of the Russian pharmaceutical industry, an active participant in the national system for securing drug supply.
We are focused on the development, production and promotion of medicinal products used in such areas of medicine as infection control (antivirals and antibiotics), endocrinology, neurology, oncology, and general medicine. The company is one of the Russian leaders in the production of medicinal products for COVID-19 and a leader in the segment of medicinal products for weight management.
The company's portfolio includes more than 200 products, 80% of which are included in the list of vital and essential drugs (VED). Over 200 new drugs are at various stages of development and registration.
Company’s production site, the Biokhimik plant, operates in full compliance with the standards of the Eurasian GMP. The company implements a full cycle of pharmaceutical production: from molecule to finished dosage form.
Petr Bely - Chairman of the board of directors of Promomed Group
The Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of the EAEU was registered in 2012. The organization includes leading full-cycle pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
The main goal of the Association is to coordinate the business activity of the organization’s members – pharmaceutical manufacturers of the Eurasian Economic Union engaged in medicine production as well as the advocacy and representation of the common interests of the Association’s members such as:
- assistance in achieving compliance with the rules of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by the members of the Association;
- assistance in providing medicines to the population and to the medical and preventive treatment institutions, development of the pharmaceutical market of the EAEU member- states;
- promotion of scientific research in the field of the circulation of medicines.
Alexey Kedrin - The Chairman of the Board of the Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a leading global biopharma company focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases in areas including oncology, hematology, immunology, cardiovascular, fibrosis and neuroscience. Our employees work every day to transform patients’ lives through science.
Marek Vasicek - General Manager Bristol-Myers Squibb Russia