The concierge service provides participants in SPIEF 2019 with a personal consultant who can help find effective solutions to work-related matters and organize a range of interesting leisure activities. The professionalism and substantial experience of our concierges mean that participants can enjoy a premium service at a reasonable price.
PRIORITY SERVICE PACKAGE
The concierge service offers the Priority service package:
- Meet at the Pulkovo Airport
- Obtaining and delivering the full participant accreditation package (accreditation badge, participant bag and transport pass, booked in advance in the personal web office)
- Booking transport
- Assistance with obtaining accreditation for a personal vehicle
- Online 24/7 concierge service during the Forum
- Assistance with booking and purchasing air tickets
- Organizing participation in special sporting events arranged by the Roscongress Foundation as part of the Forum
- Services of an accredited interpreter at the Forum (1 hour upon request)
- Services of an accredited photographer at the Forum venue (30 minutes, upon request)
- clothing and footwear repairs, dry cleaning, etc.
- Information support for arranging leisure activities for participants and accompanying persons
- Obtaining and delivering tickets for the Forum cultural and sporting programme (booked in advance in the personal web office)
- Obtaining and delivering invitations to welcome cocktails on behalf of the Forum Organizing Committee (for one person with the approval of the Organizing Committee)
- Booking tables in restaurants at the Forum venue and in the city
- small gifts from the concierge service (flowers, confectionery, and other gifts)
The complete service package for one Forum participant costs 800 euro (not including VAT).
BOOKING OF SEPARATE SERVICES
The concierge service can provide any other kinds of service during the Forum. Each service must be paid for separately, including a service charge of 10%.