The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum will host the 11th Annual International Conference TRILOGY (Transport. Investment. Logistics) for the first time, on 2 June 2021. The event will take place on the sidelines of the Forum.
The goal of the conference is to promote growth of the transportation and logistics industry in North-Western Russia, stimulate development of international transportation corridors, and encourage advancement of international cooperation in transportation on European routes.
Key topics at the conference include:
- transportation and logistics as the basis for cooperation in the spaces of Greater Eurasia;
- growth of multi-modular transport in the Baltic and Barents/Euro-Arctic regions;
- coordination of port infrastructure development and supporting railway lines;
- prospects for increased cargo traffic on the Northern Sea Route and development of service infrastructure in the north of Russia and EU;
- transport digitization, building digital transportation and logistics environment, integration of Russian and European solutions;
- strategy for low-carbon development of the transportation industry, expanded use of alternative fuel types for transport, including use of LNG as fuel for sea craft.
We invite representatives of government agencies of the Russian Federation and European countries, heads of transportation and logistics companies and industry associations, scientists and researchers to participate in the conference.
Enrolment fee is 12,000 roubles (including 20% VAT) for each participant. The following groups qualify for a fee waiver:
- representatives of government agencies,
- representatives of educational institutions,
- representatives of industry unions, associations, and state-funded institutions.
To apply for participation in the TRILOGY conference, please complete registration form before 28 May 2021.
To learn more or register, please visit the conference website at en.trilogy.img-vsb.com.